Thursday 19 November 2009

The Bob Proctor Diagram




Been a little hectic today, with a client issue arising I had little time to do much, but am aware that I do need to, the principles are always on my mind, as I have an errand to run shortly I Will be able to listen to some CD's on route. in the meantime here is a good little diagram to think about, courtesy of good old Bob.

Looking at the diagram you can see the way our mind works, how the thoughts and information we have been fed for many years through our fathers and forefathers to bring us to where we are today, that said if it has gone in we can set new results by adding in new ways of thinking, changing our mindset. It is referred to in the TAGR book as weeding or something like that. Imagine a garden full of weeds....keep removing the weeds (bad mindset0 and adding good then eventually you will have a fertile garden. Thus your results will change.
Off i go to think good things and absorb some more good info to my sub conscious.


No comments:

Post a Comment