Monday 16 November 2009

My Primary Goal

Setting my primary goal has been probably the most easy thing to do so far. I have known for a long time that I am determined to seek out a fortune and I am and have always been aware that the exchange I will have to give will be hard work, determination and continued perseverance in the face of adversity. Not that I want to have a challenged rise to the summit, but what will seem like over night success is often preceeded (and not seen by the masses) by a lot of hard work.

I have set a goal to have a bank balance statement in credit of £10,000,000.00 by the first of January 2012. I have this written on a goal card and show it to anyone who will look at it Iam proud of what I am aiming for and sahre it often. This may sound to some greedy and to others downright arrogant, but I want the luxury life, the cars the properties and the future financial security for my loved ones, I am dam sure going to give it my best shot we only have one life. Hey we all deserve it....don't we?

While doing this there are many things I am prepared to exchange for this great reward, such as producing great results for my clients, the intention being to have over 1000 clients making a profit from the investments they make with my companies.

As well as that I am setting up a goal for a charity to raise £1,000,000.00 in the next ten years for good causes such as the NSPCC, Great Ormond Street Hospital and other such good causes. i also have a great love for football and played at (well some might not say) a pretty good level. You know how we hear the stories about how what could have been. Yes i feel that frustrated too, I was a goal keeper in my hay day you see and I think (as wall men footy players do) that I could have saved the penalty in the world cup and got us to the final and indeed won it for us.

So what has that got to do with doing good things you ask? Well I would like to start or fund a goal keeping academy to fins the next Gordon Banks for England and get them to the team, see them save the penalty and shots that win the world cup....yes I want to be there in spirit if I can't be in body anymore. So if you have any ideas on how to raise the funds and fins that keeper ......drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment