Tuesday 17 November 2009

My big realisation on the future a thought

During the early stages of the Think and Grow Rich class (I had been attending with Simon Gilbert the business coach from Yorkshire who runs the course I would liken to the Gorden Ramsey of business coaching) I put together a small composition of my thoughts, what had been awaken in me and how I for see the future to come through this learning and the potential journey I will be travelling in the next few years.

Realising that the main pain is choosing to let go of my perceptions and awaken to a new way of thinking.....
Now comes weeks, months if not possibly years of removing the baggage and instilled ideas from the past. Detaching it is going to be a painful (but enlightening) experience and process that will be achieved. I must hold on to the emotion and good feeling that is to come IT will be SUCH an enlightening a journey, invigoration and I will embrace any pain to get the gain. Stick to my purpose, desire and faith to achieve the outcome I/You seek, persistence will see you through and set you free

D Wiseman

No comments:

Post a Comment